Tuesday, January 8, 2013


2012 Favorites

It’s that time of year.  2012 has come to an end and here is my list of favorite reads from the past 12 months.  Take a look at what I’ve enjoyed!

Novel- The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh

Mystery/ Thriller/ Suspense - Still Missing by Chevy Stevens

Literary Read - Home by Toni Morrison






New Author - Gilly Salt Sisters by Tiffany Baker

Historical Fiction - The Lost Wife by Alyson Richman

Series – Sins of the Father (book two in the Clifton Chronicles Series) by Jeffery Archer

Non Fiction - Wild by Cheryl Strayed






Prize Winner/ Notable Book- The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach

The Book I can’t Believe I Read - Fifty Shades of Grey Series!

Summer/ Vacation Read - On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves

Favorite to Recommend - The Shoemaker’s Wife by Adriana Trigiani

Chicklit - Where We Belong by Emily Griffin










Accidental Find - Apron Anxiety: My Messy Affairs In & Out of the Kitchen by Alyssa Shelasky

That book I wasn’t going to read, but I’m glad I did - Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward


Crossover Title - Fault in Our Stars by John Green










Memoir/ Biography - Blood Bones & Butter: the Inadvertent Education of a Reluctant Chef by Gabrielle Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment