Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Nerd Alert!

BookExpo America is a Week away!

I'm gearing up for my favorite time of the year, BookExpo America in New York City!  BookExpo America takes place over a four day period usually at the end of May or beginning of June.  I spend the month before (if not more) scouting special events and author signing on the BEA website, bookweb.com and in any nerdy book publishing outlet.  at this time I have reservations made, my schedules are being finalized and my list of sought after titles and authors is being finalized.  Now all I need is to go!

BEA is such an exciting time for books lovers and author groupies like myself.  Check back for updates and author pics from the event!

Here's a sneak peak as to who I'll be seeing...
Wally Lamb
Laura Lippman
Sarah Jio
Amy Tan
Neil Gamain

No comments:

Post a Comment